Who should you contact?
Parents/Guardians who have a general counseling question or concern, should contact your student’s counselor is via phone or email. Counselors check their email and phone messages regularly and will generally respond the same day, or within 24 hours. Should you wish to meet with your child’s counselor please call or email to schedule an appointment.
Students who wish to meet with their counselor should choose from the following:
- For quick questions and minor concerns stop by before or after school.
- For questions or concerns that may take more time to address please stop by the guidance office and request an appointment. You will be asked when you would like to meet with your counselor – choose the class wisely that you wish to be called from. You are responsible for whatever instruction or assignment you miss.
- Tutorial appointments can be made, but they should be scheduled before homeroom.
- A student who needs immediate attention due to a serious concern can walk-in at anytime.
If you have a question about your child’s grade in a course please contact the teacher directly. Email addresses and phone extensions can be located in the High School Staff menu on the left of this page.
- 9th grade ECTS Open House
- FAFSA presentation
- Student Career Exploration
- Student Assistance Program - (NEST)
- Take the Student SAP Survey
- Career Cruising
- Erie County Technical School
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- ASVAB Career Exploration Program
- Khan Academy
- Everything you need to know about the SAT test.
- Everything you need to know about the ACT test.
The following documents are included to help make your students high school and college preparation experience easier and more enjoyable. Please make an appointment with a member of the Guidance Team if you have any questions or concerns regarding your student.