- COVID-19 relief packages recently passed by the United States Congress contain numerous benefits for families financially impacted by the pandemic. Some of these benefits are available to students who are eligible for free or reduced-price school meals.
- If you believe your school-aged child(ren) may qualify for free or reduced-price meals this school year and have not yet submitted the application for free or reduced-price meals to the school, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. See Instructions to Apply for Free/Reduced Meals for directions on applying.
- The application will be used to determine which benefits your child(ren) and/or household may be eligible to receive. Please be aware that applying for free or reduced-price meals will not impact meals that your child(ren) currently receive, free of charge, through the school.
Children need healthy meals to learn. North East School District offers healthy meals every school day.
SCHOOL BREAKFAST & LUNCH PRICES
- EC,MS & HS: Breakfast $1.00, Reduced $.30
- EC lunch: $2.00, Reduced $.40
- MS/HS lunch: $2.15, Reduced $.40
- Adult breakfast $1.50
- Adult lunch $3.60
USDA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER