Medication Procedures

Students requiring medication during the school day should immediately secure proper forms from the school office, which will authorize the school nurse, building principal, and/or his/her designee to give the medication. This is the only way in which the school nurse or building principal can legally give medicine to students. The forms (Form I and Form II) are completed by the family physician and the parent/guardian. A Notary Public's seal is required. This service is available in the School Administration Office and provided free of charge to families of school age children.

Student Medication Form