New Student Enrollment
The following items are required at the time of registration for the enrollment and entry of a student into the North East School District:
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY – TWO FORMS (e.g. Copy of a current utility bill or agreement for service that includes your name and North East, PA address; if you rent or lease, a copy of your lease agreement, or sales agreement for purchase of a home within the district) NOTE: Wireless bills are not accepted.
- PARENT/GUARDIAN DRIVER'S LICENSE - The original needs to be provided to the school district and a copy will be made for the student's file.
- STUDENT'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE - The original needs to be provided to the school district and a copy will be made for the student's file.
- STUDENT'S CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- CUSTODY ORDER – If a custody order is in effect for the student(s) being registered, the district will need to make a copy of the most recent order.
- FOSTER CARE – If applicable, provide placement documentation.
** NOTE: Students being registered into Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year must be age 5 by May 31, 2021. **
Please contact the Administration office at 814.725.8671, ext. 3900 for assistance.
Step 1: Click Online Registration to enter and submit your information online.
Step 2: Click Additional Documents & Information to print and complete the Records Request, Health Forms and Chromebook Agreements or you may obtain a printed copy at the Administration Office.
- IMPORTANT: These documents must be delivered to the Administration Office to complete enrollment.
Paper Packet Registration
If you prefer to complete a paper packet, you may click New Student Enrollment Packet to print, complete and return all documents to the Administration Office or you may obtain the packet from the Administration Office.