Students with a disability who do not qualify for an IEP may qualify for a Section 504 Service Agreement. Section 504 plans provide accommodations for students with a broader range of disabilities who need accommodations due to a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity. Accommodations through a 504 plan are meant to remove barriers to participation in the regular education program. A 504 plan is not considered to be “special education.” For questions or concerns related to 504 Service Agreements, please contact your child’s school.