New Student Enrollment
The following items are required at the time of registration for the enrollment and entry of a student into the North East School District:
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY – TWO FORMS (e.g. Copy of a current utility bill or agreement for service that includes your name and North East, PA address; if you rent or lease, a copy of your lease agreement, or sales agreement for purchase of a home within the district) NOTE: Wireless bills are not accepted.
- PARENT/GUARDIAN DRIVER'S LICENSE - The original needs to be provided to the school district and a copy will be made for the student's file.
- STUDENT'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE - The original needs to be provided to the school district and a copy will be made for the student's file.
- STUDENT'S CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- CUSTODY ORDER – If a custody order is in effect for the student(s) being registered, the district will need to make a copy of the most recent order.
- FOSTER CARE – If applicable, provide placement documentation.
Students being enrolled into Kindergarten must reach the age of 5 as noted below:
2022-2023 School Year - Child must be age 5 by May 31, 2022
Please contact the District Administration office at 814-725-8671, ext. 3900 for assistance.
Registration may be completed through either of the following two options. Please be sure to complete all steps.
Option 1: Online Registration
Step 1: Click Online Registration to log in, enter your information and submit your registration online. If you do not already have an account, click the "Create a New Account" link to set one up.
Step 2: Click the applicable link below to print, complete and return the documents to the Disrtict Administration Office or you may obtain a printed copy from the same office.
Kindergarten: Additional Required Documents
Grades 1-12: Additional Required Documents
Step 3: Click Information Packet to print the additional information, review the information online or you may obtain a printed copy from the District Administration Office.
(Includes vaccination requirements, Sapphire instructions, Free/Reduced Meal application information, Special Ed and Gifted Ed Services.)
- IMPORTANT: The documents in Step 2 must be completed and delivered to the Administration Office to complete the enrollment process.
Option 2: Paper Packet Registration
If you prefer to complete a paper packet, you may follow the steps below to print, complete and return all documents to the District Administration Office or you may obtain the packets from the same office.
Step 1: Click New Student Enrollment Packet - One Per Household to print, complete and return one Registration History & Census Information document for your entire household.
Step 2: Click the applicable link below to print, complete and return the the student registration documents for each child you are enrolling.
Kindergarten: New Student Enrollment Packet - One Per Student
Grades 1-12: New Student Enrollment Packet - One Per Student